Rainy days and Mondays......

|
I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job.....breathe in, count to 10.......

Ok so I actually DO NOT hate my job, I just hate the MOTHERTRUCKING IDIOTS I WORK WITH. The job we do isn't brain surgery or rocket science, we basically have to sort thru the mundane crap, have people prove their identity and heirship for property. It's pretty cut and dry, policies and procedures have been set up.....pretty simple huh? I have been working with the same group of morons for 3 plus years, there are 6 people in my division, and only 2 of us have a clue as to WTH is going on. It is sooooo frustrating. Unfortunately this is state government, if this was the private sector, these idiots would be out on their asses. I mean, I get sooo fed up with the bullshit. I have about 10-15 irons in the fire on any given day, while they don't even try to delegate any more work on the other idiots, cause they will just fuck it up. There is a third person in our division that is competent, but she is lazy and does nothing but bitch 24-7 at work. That is COMPLETELY different from MOI- I just bitch here, not at work, heeheehee. I am sure you have all worked with this type of person, all she does is stir the pot, just trying to create friction and drama here. She came into my office one time, trying to get me going, and it kinda back fired on me, cause I lost it and told her, "Get the fuck out of my office, before I slap the bitch out of you!", luckily my door was shut and the rest of the office didn't here us. I think she may have tried to get me back for that little blurb, but I have the seniority and respect of the management and staff, that nobody believed her. Well, everyone except for my closest of co-workers, whom I couldn't wait to re-tell the story too, lol.

So anyway, it's monday and I am back at work, hating life and all....It was 72 degrees here yesterday, I was running around in shorts and a T-shirt and now we are expecting falling temps and 4-6 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon. WTF, MotherNature needs to get off the crack pipe and figure out what to do with the weather. I am sick of it - that's all I know, and that's all I'm telling ya.

Oh yea, and it's RAINING....not RAINING MEN, just RAINING....but enjoy the video flashback!



Oh the memories of this song and the 80's.....Boy, Martha Wash has got some ta-ta's happenin'.....I'm just sayin'

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

If only it would be raining men! *sigh* Maybe then we could put up with co-workers who need to be b***h slapped.

I hope the breathing exercises worked. ;)

Unknown said...

I love that video, oh the 80's... and I wish I could bitch about work on my blog, but my coworkers read it... especially on Mondays when I call in sick like i did yesterday... whoops! hehehe take it easy you will be fine...