Back to the grindstone...

|
Well, I am back in Beautiful Downtown Springfield! After being on the road Friday, Monday and Tuesday, it is kinda nice to be back in the office.

I was on the road with a certain, looney-ass, shit-stirrer that I work with. I heard non-stop stories of her fabulous life, the highs and lows, her kids and more name-dropping that one person should ever have to endure. I mean this lady has met some Beatles, Rat Packers, Laurel and Hardy, NKOTB, John Wayne Gacy, 5 Presidents, and tons of other "people in the know". **wink, wink**

Seriously, I don't know when the crappage begins OR ends. Seriously, I thought about running the car into an enbankment; but at about the time I decided to take the plunge, she started talking about how depressed and in how much pain she was in....that I thought it was only right to save this child from SUDDEN death, and make her go thru the same hell I had been subject to for the last 3 workdays. heeheehee - O YEA, and pray for her soul **wink, wink**

I have more stories and pics and maybe even a video from the time OTR (on the road), if I can figure out how to get it off my phone.

Hope all is well....

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

Gee, that car ride sounds almost like being married. ;)

Anonymous said...

I believe she met all of the people on the list. Except NKOTB.

Nobody (who is sane) would admit to that.