Deal or No Deal?!?!?!?!?!

|
OK, so I am stuck between and rock and a hard place. I don't know what to do.....

The hit NBC gameshow Deal or No Deal is coming to a town about 45 minutes from my place and I SOOOOOOO want to go "audition" for a chance to meet Howie and the Ladies, but they are only there from 1-4 pm Tuesday the 1st.

All the radio stations have been playing it up and the local NBC affilliate also has been promo-ing the event, so there will be 2,000 rednecks, dirtbags, trailer-trash and red-headed step-children in line, for only 4 hours worth of auditions. AND let's face it, it's a chance for FREE MONEY, those fuckers will be inline starting Monday nite, GGGRRRRRRR!

One radio station and the local NBC affiliate are givingout "GOLDEN TICKETS" that let you pass everyone else to the front of the line. SOB I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE FUTHER MUCKING TICKETS!!!

What do you think? Should I or shouldn't I go???

stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

By all means, DO IT! GO!

Think of the posts you can write for us!

And no one knows deals like Family!

Michael said...

GO! You can't win if you don't go.

Tony said...

I can"t believe I found YOU. I honestly thought you dropped altogether. I sure hopr you went for the audition! Miss chatting with u on the phone. Think I am due to call you! hug