here we go again.....

|
Well, true to form, if you don't like the weather in Central IL, just sit tight, it will change in a few.....This latest round of handywork of the devil, errr I mean, Mother Nature, started this morning at 11 am, and has been going strong ever since.


I mean gimme a break, in the 70's on Sunday and now a wonderful wintery snow mix from 4 to 6 inches. I mean if you are gonna give me the low hard one, make it at least 6 to 8 inches, heeheehee.

I will see what kind of fun pics I can get at lunch.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

As much as I love winter (and we got none), it is time for it to be over.

Ur-spo said...

i remember the scariest weather i've ever encountered was driving north from Mt. Vernon to chicago just after New Year's Day in the last 90s; how awful that was. it still haunts me.