Spring has Sprung!

|


This is the magnolia tree out front of our house. I do believe it is the precursor of what great weather we will have this Spring, I HOPE!

As for the eearthquake this morning, the girls and I slept right thru all the excitement. I guess they are saying at 4:38 am we had a 5.2 earthquake, hmmm, ok I guess.

But I was at work this morning around 10:15 this morning, we had an aftershock that I did experience. They say that one was around 4 or something. My computer monitors started shaking and then I heard all the chatter on the floor about it. Kinda cool, but I don't want to experience this little joy that Mother Nature likes to throw at us from time to time.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!!

~Y~

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

Happy to hear that the quake was not problem for you.

Ur-spo said...

you slept through such an event? you are a sound sleeper!

Tony said...

Hey stud!!! it's good to see some pics of you here. Woof! Hope all is well. Sure wish we could have the opportunity to meet up. To think I have been out to Chicago as many times and your just down in ********.

will be out for NeoCon in June in Chicago...6/9-6/11

Hugs!