**QUICK UPDATE**

|
Heya, everything is wonderful in the land of ~Y~, I have just been busy as hell lately.

I made it thru 3 rounds of interviews for DOND, and they said hopefully I will hear something soon. In plain english I think that translates to "pull this leg and it will play Jingle Bells", but it was fun and a LOOONG, exhausting day. I will post pics and stories that will keep you all riveted to your seats I assume.

It looks as tho Spring has finally sprung here in the Land of Lincoln, but the forecast is for rain thru the end of the week, along with possible snow showers this weekend. Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have planted crap in the backyard yet....oh well.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy, talk to ya'll soon.

~Y~

2 comments:

Lemuel said...

The snow will be a compfy cover for the plants. (I am guessing that anything you planted this early in IL will survive a spring snow.)

We do wait to hear word of your interview adventures. I hope it all bodes well for you!

Ur-spo said...

snow? in mid april?
yucko.