So here's the Deal....

|
I have taken the advice and I took this afternoon off and I am going over and try to get thru the "Deal or No Deal" auditions.

I tried 1-800-find-a-friend yesterday, but no luck. They all said that they wante to go, but couldn't get away from work. Damn the luck. I hate going places most of the time by myself, and especially today I wanted someone to go with me to point out freaks and laugh and such. Plus, I saw on the news last nite that people were already camping out in front of the mall for the auditions today at 1 pm. Crazy fools, don't they know I am the one who will be picked.

So anyway, I made the decision to bite the bullet and go alone, when Name-Dropper said her daughter wanted to go. I am not being picky here, and I have met her daughter a couple times and she seems nice enough, so I jumped on the chance.

I am picking up my co-workers daughter at 10 am this morning and we are off to see the Wizard.

Oh and did I mention that they are having the auditions at a MALL!!!!! I gotta wear my shoppin' shoes, heeheehee

Wish me luck, I will need it!

~Y~

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

What a deal! ;) Good luck!

TigerYogiji said...

Good luck Hon! Keep us posted!

Ur-spo said...

indeed; good luck

Anonymous said...

Good luck!