Recipe of the Day

|
We had a food day at work once again, it seems like everytime somebody farts around here, we have another food day. The only thing that makes it worthwhile is I get new recipes


This one looks better in person and tastes fantastic. I don't really eat ground beef anymore, and I will sub-out ground turkey, but damn it was yummy, especially on a cold day like today!





SANTA FE SOUP

2 LBS. GROUND BEEF
1-2 ONIONS, CHOPPED
2 PKGS. FIESTA RANCH STYLE DRESSING MIX
2 PKGS. TACO SEASONING MIX
1 (16OZ) BLACK BEANS UNDRAINED
1 (16OZ) KIDNEY BEANS UNDRAINED
1 (16OZ) PINTO BEANS UNDRAINED
1 (16OZ) CAN TOMATOES UNDRAINED
1 CAN ROTEL DICED TOMATOES WITH CHILIS UNDRAINED (MAY USE 2 CANS TO MAKE HOTTER)
1 CAN WHITE CORN UNDRAINED
2 CUPS WATER

COOK MEAT AND ONION TOGETHER. STIR DRESSING MIX AND TACO MIX INTO THE MEAT. ADD REMAINING INGREDIENTS. SIMMER FOR 2 HOURS. ADD MORE WATER IF TOO THICK. GARNISH EACH SERVING WITH SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE AND SLICED GREEN ONIONS. SERVE WITH TORTILLA CHIPS.




We also had a cheeseburger soup, green pepper soup, potato soup and veggie soup.





And damn if sum bitches didn't make dessert too!!




That would be me, being the first one to cut into all that yummy-fat-ass-carb-and-calorie laden chit. Me luuuuuvvvs me some brownies!!! The other is some sort of apple pie only made flat on a cookie sheet.



I hate all the bitches on this floor tho, they make great food and it's like Paula Deen herself was up in here stickin' butter quarters up our asses. None of them cook healthy, it's all good ole midwestern fats and cholesterol. I am sooooo screwed, thank gawd I got my blood work done the other day while I was off. The Dr. could REALLY bitch me out next week when I see him for my check up.
(man what a scary pic...I look possessed, heeheehee)
Oh well, I am off for seconds....
Chow! errr I mean Ciao!
~Y~
**UPDATE - I feel sick, I ate too much = ( **

1 comment:

TigerYogiji said...

None of those canned beans were drained either?!!! Never mind the butter, I can't imagine all the salt in that dish!!! Good luck at the doctors!! :)