Sarah Sucks or Puck Palin

|
I didn't know which title to use; so I added both.

So last nites debate just reinforced my thought that she is too stupid to run America, when McCain drops dead in office due to his age. That may be a stretch, but it is how I feel.

She dodged 10 questions to Biden's 6, kept going back to her energy initiatives, trying to play McCain as a maverick, and had that stupid ass grin on her face the whole time. Gimme a break, she wasn't doing the beauty pagent Q&A, where you have to be all nice and pretty....blech! Palin was involved in the ONLY VP debate of the election, and you are going for a serious title bitch, look serious, not like some air-headed barbie doll.

I thought I was going to puke on how many times she called McCain a "Maverick"; come on, that term was coined back in the wild, wild west. If you want to portray yourselves as being modern or "in touch", come up with a new tag line.

Lastly, I would LOVE to see hwat this DIVERSE family and friends group that she has. I am sure it is nowhere as DIVERSE as she thinks it is. Go ahead and try to "pray away the gay" Palin. You need to do something else, cause I don't think you have a snowballs chance in hell becoming the next VP.

I HATE POLITICS!

No comments: